Another year in the books! Sure, there was a lot of wild stuff in 2021–an insurrection, COVID vaccine rollouts, a new president, another installment in the Tiger King franchise…and my daughter was born!
But through it all, we had Opinion Science. This year saw a bunch of new listeners, amazing guests, and some ambitious episodes. Your support has meant a lot.
So even though I’m a couple weeks behind on this, I wanted put together another “best of” episode, featuring notable moments from the podcast in 2021. As I said in the 2020 “best of” episode, it’s not truly a “best of” per se because I really am attached to every episode. S eriously, there’s something in every episode of the show that has stuck with me. So instead, I’ve chosen some particularly meaningful episodes for me, fan favorites, and moments that highlight what this show is all about.
If you’re new to the show, this is a great place to start! And if you’ve been listening since the beginning, join me on some fun memories from this year.
Featured 2021 episodes:
- Episode 30: “Us vs. Them” with Jay Van Bavel
- Episode 32: Moralizing and Attention with Ana Gantman
- Episode 35: Ambivalence with Iris Schneider
- Episode 36: Negotiation with Kwame Christian
- Episode 37: Influence with Robert Cialdini
- Episode 44: The Contact Hypothesis
- Episode 47: Moral Foundations & Political Opinion with Jesse Graham