Another year in the books! I don’t think I ever really mastered writing the year as “2022,” and now I have to write “2023.” I’ll figure it out one of these days.
But another year meant another year of Opinion Science! This year saw even more new listeners, amazing guests, and an ambitious series of episodes over the summer. Your support has meant a lot.
So even though I’m (again) a week or so behind on this, I wanted put together another “best of” episode, featuring notable moments from the podcast in 2022. As I say every year, it’s not truly a “best of” per se because I really am attached to every episode. Instead, I’ve chosen some clips that highlight the kind of show this is, including some of the things that made this year especially special.
If you’re new to the show, this is a great place to start! And if you’ve been listening since the beginning, join me on some fun memories from this year.
Featured 2022 episodes:
- Episode 54: Influence is Your Superpower with Zoe Chance
- Episode 57: Media, Norms, & Social Change with Sohad Murrar
- Episode 58: How Minds Change with David McRaney (ft. Adam Mastroianni)
- Episode 63: Why We Need Polls with G. Elliott Morris
- Episode 64: Saving Democracy with Robb Willer
- Episode 68: Intellectual Humility with Tenelle Porter
- SciComm Summer #1: Joss Fong – Producing Science Videos
- SciComm Summer #2: Meryl Horn – Producing “Science Vs”